Deleting Evolution meetings in Kontact

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Thu Jun 22 16:17:56 UTC 2006

Hello,
When I create a meeting in Evolution I send mails to the participants
with the attached information. One of the usual participates, my wife,
runs Kubuntu and by that she uses Kontact.
She has the problem that she can delete the events in her calendar. Only
when I delete them and send the deletation by mail it gets deleted on
her. We tried everything we could, right-click->delete and others way,
all fail silently.
Are we doing something wrong ? Is this a bug ? can anybody acknowledge
it ?
--
Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com> http://pupeno.com