usb mp3player doesn't automount

polariscorp at free.fr polariscorp at free.fr
Fri Jun 16 14:08:34 BST 2006

i have also a problem with automount, in fact my usb drive does not automount at all (i see the icon on the desktop then a pop up asking me what to do)

how can i set back (it worked under breezy) automount in dapper ?

Stephane
polariscorp at free.fr
16/06/2006 - 15:07:04

======= kubuntu at mekanix.dk - 16/06/2006 15:01:45 =======