How do I get korganizer to recognize webcal://

Kevin Cole kjcole at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 14 00:52:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm running korganizer 4:3.5.2-ubuntu6 (dapper) and I have a URL like:

webcal://www.edu/planner_ical.php?version=2.0&email=kjcole%40ubuntu.com&pin=xxxx

When I click on it in Firefox, it happily opens evolution's webcal handler
which asks me if I want to subscribe.

When I click on it in Konqueror, it displays the raw source (i.e.
"BEGIN:VCALENDAR...")

I've tried adding a new resource to korganizer, but I don't appear
to be hitting on the right type of resource, as it either adds
and then ignores it, or tells me that I have a bad URL.

Which type of resource is it, and is there anything else
tricky I need to do to get it to work?  Or is it just broken?

Thanx.

--
 Kevin Cole                    |  Key ID: 0xE6F332C7
 Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo Team     |     WWW: http://dc.ubuntu-us.org/

      ". ! 1 |" --  René Magritte's computer