Backing up cache archives

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Tue Jun 13 15:15:37 UTC 2006

Hi, have installed much software, codecs and tools on my kubuntu system, there
are many packages in my apt cache archive from the multiverse. How can I make
a backup CD of all these so that if I later reinstall kubuntu, I can install
all my software from the backup rather than re-download everything again?
It's also useful as I may reinstall my computer (for whatever reason) in the
absence of an internet connection and it seems a little unfair that I would
have to miss out on all the fun.