Compiling exiv2 from source

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 14:22:10 UTC 2006

On 09/06/06, Leticia Hernández <aikurn at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not currently in Kubuntu, but I think you should install kdelibs4-dev.
>
> Good luck!

Leticia, thank you, I installed and was then able to install libkexif
and libkipi! Of course, I get to kipi-plugins and I am told that I
need Imlib2 (and some other things). So I download Imlib2 and Imlib2
wants libttf.so, which I cannot find. The configure script suggested
that I check a few addresses, which no longer work. And googling did
not find me a download, either.

Is there a way to install all the common libraries at once?

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com
633