Compiling exiv2 from source

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 06:27:18 UTC 2006

On 09/06/06, HG <henrigira at numericable.fr> wrote:
> maybe you might do a make distclean
> sometimes some cache files are already written...
> And this kind of error can be too a lack of libs like libutils...
> I had often it on other distros...
> Henri

Thanks for the idea, Henri. As is to be expected, this is what happened:
dotancohen at ety:~/Desktop/KPhotoAlbum/libkexif-0.2.3$ make distclean
make: *** No rule to make target `distclean'.  Stop.
dotancohen at ety:~/Desktop/KPhotoAlbum/libkexif-0.2.3$ su
Password:
root at ety:/home/dotancohen/Desktop/KPhotoAlbum/libkexif-0.2.3# make distclean
make: *** No rule to make target `distclean'.  Stop.

Same thing no make clean. Should I smash the monitor with the
keyboard, or should I use a hammer?

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/biography/328/marx_richard.php
Marx, Richard Song Lyrics and Biography