gparted

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 23:22:20 UTC 2006

On Thursday 08 June 2006 3:20 pm, tommac wrote:
> I cannot find gparted on either kubuntu 6.06 or ubuntu 6.06. how would I
> get this program. It was available on the old Ubuntu versions. It is a
> better program than QTPARTED and  easier to use. Any help would be
> appreciated.
> thanks
> tom

Do you have the multiverse and universe repositories enabled?  I'm not sure
that's where it is, but I found it using synaptic when I searched
for "parted".
Of course I'm assuming you knew you'd have to install it before you can find
it on the system, its not installed by default, I don't believe.

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.

http://risenbooks.com Christian bookstore