gamma

Alan Bowden alanb at adsmr.co.za
Wed Jun 7 15:29:56 UTC 2006

Perhaps you didn't restart your x-server after changing the xorg.conf file.
( I forgot to mention this in my original post, but this is important after
any change to xorg.conf).

To do this, log out and then type Ctrl-Alt-Backspace, then log in again.
If it still doesn't work, then perhaps it is your hardware that doesn't
recognize the option.

I did some experimenting on my Kubuntu box and certainly with the nvidia card
that I have it worked well.

Alan