kdm not passing the LANG environment

Lea Gris lea.gris at noiraude.net
Tue Jun 6 20:16:14 BST 2006

Hello,

When I upgraded Dapper two days ago, it asked to replace
/etc/kde3/kdm/kdmrc with the packager provided version, so I did.

Then I discovered kdm no longer passed the environment LANG to kde
sessions, resulting in locale default to POSIX in kde wheras text
console programs outside of kde got it right.

I filled the folowing bug in Launchpad.
<https://launchpad.net/bugs/48576>

I would like to know if you had simmilar experiences or you are able to
reproduce it.

--
     Léa Gris - http://www.noiraude.net/
()   Campagne du ruban texte brut contre les courriels en HTML,