Adding buttons to Konqueror

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Tue Jun 6 19:42:24 BST 2006

On Tuesday, 6 de June de 2006 12:50, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> How can I
> put a second toolbar next to the main toolbar? I tried draging and
> dropping, but that just changed which toolbar was above and which
> toolbar was below.

If the sum of the toolbars' width exedes the width of the windown, then one
will be below the other. I think you can trigger a situation when a drop-down
menu appear by making it wider, putting them on the same row, and then
shrinking it.
I remember that moving toolbars around was very unfriendly (in evry GUI that I
ever tried).
--
Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)