md5sums of Kubuntu DVD isos

Dariusz J. Garbowski thuforuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 4 18:06:43 UTC 2006

On 06/04/2006 09:35 AM, Luka Renko wrote:
> On 6/4/06, Dariusz J. Garbowski <thuforuk at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Where do I find md5sums of Kubuntu DVD isos? There are sums of CD images
>> but no checksums of DVD images. I had the same problem finding them for
>> Kubuntu Breezzy few months ago :( I would have expected this information
>> being published either on download page or in release notes.
>

> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/releases/dapper/release/
> See MD5SUMS file.

Thanks, Luka. That's what I needed :-)

I couldn't find this page mentioned or linked anywhere -- I have been
searching but maybe I've missed it... (?) Release notes link to download
page which links to CD images (with MD5SUMS file) but not to DVD isos
(there are torrents but ftp mirrors are always busy so no way to get to
DVD MD5SUMS :(

Regards,
Dariusz