Kubuntu 6.06 LTS Here for the Long Term

Patrick Vossen pvossen at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 21:10:25 UTC 2006

Dave,

I must have typed something incorrectly. It never changed
from Breezy to Dapper.

I guess I'll have to edit repositories and change each
individually, but thats going to take time. I do have the
cd coming, already got the Ubuntu cd for another computer,
but the Kubuntu one is the one I prefer with the KDE.

Patrick