Samba help, please!

Robert T. Yu bobbyyu1 at yahoo.ca
Sat Jul 29 22:20:54 UTC 2006

I have a dual boot Windows-Kubuntu machine and a
Windows-only machine on a wired LAN. Recently, I've
been trying to link some of my files from Kubuntu to
the Windows machine. The idea is to keep sharing the
files as though I am in Windows mode.

I have a Home directory which works, but the other
two: My Documents (my Windows documents) and
Download(also from my Windows drive) says that these
two are not accessible.

I tried to use kcontrol, file sharing from the System
menu, but to no avail.

I appreciate all and any response.

===
Main Mail: bobbyyu1 at yahoo.ca