WPA in kubuntu

jr22 at bellsouth.net jr22 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 25 21:48:06 UTC 2006

Jonathan
  I think you are 100% correct.  I am not a Linux expert
but did OK with breezy because it automatically connected to my wireless.
However I have not been
able to connect to my wireless with Dapper.  So, I am
faced with the decision of going back to Brezzy or
Win/XP.  I would like to get away from Windows.

JR Johnson