KMail and spam

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 14:55:59 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 25 July 2006 3:00 am, OOzy Pal wrote:
> On 7/25/06, Stratos Laspas <stratos at laspas.gr> wrote:

> Where is the spamassassin conf file? Isn't it on the server i.e. (the
> host company)?

Was this just to spark the idea of a how-to or are you truly asking a
question? :-)

For those watching at home:  No, if you have kmail configured to use
spamassssin or bogofilter (or both) you will have config files for them on
your local workstation.

Bogofilter config:  /etc/bogofilter.cf
SpamAssassin Directory: /etc/spamassassin/
(Your mileage may vary, however this is where mine are).

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.

http://risenbooks.com Christian bookstore