WPA in kubuntu

Carlos Barros barros001 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 18:52:16 UTC 2006

I've installed knetworkmanager last night at home, but it just show me a
trayicon and a popup displaying something like: no devices found, and
some other useless buttons. I'm using a ndiswrapper driver, maybe this
can be a problem.
But, for now, I'll keep using the manual way of wpa_supplicant, this works
very well and, by the way, I dont need to change my configuration all the time,
as it is a desktop PC..

regards
Carlos Barros