The results of your email commands

Carlos Barros barros001 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 19:32:54 UTC 2006

JR,
well, that was not that hard to make it work.
I have one DWL-122 D-Link USB wireless adapter.
All I've done was copy the driver from the CD-Rom to
/usr/src/DWL-122 and then:

ndiswrapper -i /usr/src/DWL-122/DRIVER.inf (dont remember the filename)
modprobe ndiswrapper

done, WEP connection should work fine from here.
I got it working with the original setup, right after install, but
right now I've a custom compiled kernel, so I had to compile
it for myself (really dont know why, but the ndiswrapper shipped with kubuntu
kernel didnt work)

regards!