Firefox annoying after update

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 16:23:25 UTC 2006

Since running apt-get update, I get some annoying behaviour with
firefox. Previously, I could click a URL in Kmail and the page would
open silently in an open firefox window in the backround. I could
continue reading my mail uninterupted.

Now, when I click on a URL in Kmail, the window focus switches to
firefox and I must CTRL-TAB back to Kmail. Very annoying when reading
reports in email whereby I must open a dozen URLs in the background.

Also, the the firefox interface switched to English. I see the the
Hebrew and English localization extensions have disappeared. I'm
looking for them now on the Extensions website, but I though it good
to report the problem here.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com