amarok and iPod - uable to mount/copy songs

Alain Muls alain.muls at telenet.be
Tue Jul 11 20:48:44 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have amarok and want to sync part of my collection with an iPod 20GB. The
mount command is correctly in fstab and I can mount the iPod manually (in
fact it automounts and I do umount then moun to test). If I umount it and
launch amarok then things go wrong. The mount command in amarok is
'mount /media/ipod' whihc is the setting according to fstab. But amarok is
unable to mount the iPod. I am unable to sync and copy songs. Is there
somewhere a good howto? I tried several google hits but in vain.

Tx

--

mvg/Alain

Alain Muls                                               Tel +32.2.7376340
Royal Military Academy                          Fax +32.2.7376472
Dep CISS-ASGE                                 alain.muls at telenet.be