Amarok problems - No sound and then Playlist Finished -

Scott scott at bmts.com
Tue Jul 11 01:19:14 UTC 2006

John L Fjellstad wrote:
> Hmmm... so the problem is not missing libraries.
> You might want to try to recreate the database in amarok.  Although,
> this doesn't really explain why arts should work and not xine, though.
> Another thing is try to reinstall libxine.

I did a re-install of all the libxine with no help.  I also installed
libxine1c2 hoping it would help, but it did not.  I have the system
completely updated.

I don't know if it would have caused the problem, but I did install
amarok 1.4.1 when I first installed Kubuntu.  When I noticed it had this
same problem I went back to the 1.3.9, but, as you know, it did not fix
the problem.

--
Your friend,
Scott