Compiling C in KDE

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 21:11:04 UTC 2006

On 10/07/06, Jordi Ferrando <jferrando at netplc.com> wrote:
> You're right. Qt is C++, both for creating GUIs and command-line apps, but not
> C. I have also tried eclipse, I think this can be a better choice for
> developing C apps.

I've once again opened Eclipse, but I just don't see how to create a C
program. I've started new projects and files, but I can not even get
an editor whereby I can create a Hello World program.

Please excuse me, but what steps are to be taken to get an editor up,
write the Hello World code, and then compile and run it?

Thanks in advance, and please excuse the newbie question.

Dotan Cohen
http://gmail-com.com