sudo with nopassw for some commands?

Donatas G. dgvirtual at akl.lt
Sun Jul 9 16:38:27 UTC 2006

I am in admin group on my computer, so i have full sudo rights, but I would
like to not be asked for a password when executing some commands.

I added a user group line and a command group line to the default /etc/sudoers
file, but I am still asked for a password...

What is it that I am doing wrong? see my sudoers file below. My user is "dg".

=========================
# User alias specification

User_Alias     LIMITED = dg, sim

# Cmnd alias specification
Cmnd_Alias     ELEMENTARY = /usr/bin/pon, /usr/bin/poff, \
                            /sbin/halt, /sbin/reboot

# Defaults

Defaults        !lecture,tty_tickets,!fqdn

# User privilege specification
root    ALL=(ALL) ALL

LIMITED     ALL = NOPASSWD: ELEMENTARY

# Members of the admin group may gain root privileges
%admin ALL=(ALL) ALL

--
Donatas Glodenis
http://dg.lapas.info