Kubuntu Dapper: Amarok and FLAC

Dariusz J. Garbowski thuforuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 9 14:29:59 UTC 2006

Hi,

Since I moved from Breezy to Dapper I have a problem with playing FLAC
files. In fact they play fine but I cannot move forward or backwards in
Amarok - just get silence for a longer time and then playing continues
from where it played before my action. Anybody else seeing this?

Another thing is amarok-gstreamer engine -- whatever happened to it? I
see only xine and arts engines in repositories :( Is it expected?

Thanks,
Dariusz