Error

Scott Pettigrew scottkuma+kubuntu-users at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 13:52:00 UTC 2006

Open a console window (it's in the menu KDE menu)...

type (without any quotes):  "sudo apt-setup"  and hit Enter/Return
it will ask for a password, enter YOUR user password.

after that, type "sudo apt-get update" and hit Enter/Return.

It *should* fix the problem.

If not, you may need to look at the /etc/apt/sources.list file.  Check
back here for more info.

Scott