Syncing PocketPC

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 15:35:33 UTC 2006

I have seen the wiki on connecting Evolution to a Pocket PC device:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PocketPCHowto

However, how can I do it with KDE PIM apps? Specifically, I need
Address Book and Calander, nothing else. I do have synce-kde
installed:

user at ubuntu:~$ sudo apt-get install synce-kde synce-multisync-plugin
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
synce-kde is already the newest version.
synce-multisync-plugin is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 6 not upgraded.
user at ubuntu:~$

However, I do not see how to initiate the process. Thanks in advance
for an advice.

Dotan Cohen
http://essentialinux.com