Kaffeine CD player

Tez binary_y2k2 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 7 08:11:02 UTC 2006

misha cabanski wrote:
> tez;
> thanks much for the tip, what is the big deal on using telegraph txt
> lingo? i'v had lots of schtick for it. thanks again, ta for being in
> touch.
>
> ciao,
> misha

It's because this is a multinational mailing list and, for many of the
users english is not their first language.
It's bad enough trying to read a foreign language when it's spelt
correctly, just think if you ware trying to decode french or german txt
lingo.
Also, even if english is your first language, it's unlikely americans or
ozzys are gonna understand our dialect properly.
Just best to stick with plain ol' english outta the oxford :p

Tez