How do I install the Kexi mdb driver

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Tue Jul 4 14:15:40 UTC 2006

On Monday 03 July 2006 10:38, Tez wrote:
> Art Alexion wrote:

> > So where is the mdb driver?
>
> You need to enable the universe repository.
> add "deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu dapper universe" to your
> /etc/apt/sources.list

I am using Breezy.  I have universe enabled.  Bash completion of
sudo apt-get install kexi-md<tab>
loads the package to the command line, but
sudo apt-cache show does not list the file.

sudo apt-get install kexi-mdb-driver
returns
Package kexi-mdb-driver is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or is only
available from another source
E: Package kexi-mdb-driver has no installation candidate

> or use another mirror.

Is there another mirror you can recommend? I am using the us mirrors at this
time.

Art Alexion
Arthur S. Alexion LLC

alarm.