How do I install the Kexi mdb driver

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Mon Jul 3 03:02:25 UTC 2006

I tried to install with...
sudo apt-get install kexi kexi-mdb-driver kexi-mysql-driver

...but I got...

Package kexi-mdb-driver is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source
E: Package kexi-mdb-driver has no installation candidate

While installing the package kexi, I got...
sudo apt-get install kexi
Suggested packages:
  kexi-mdb-driver
Recommended packages:
  kexi-postgresql-driver kexi-mysql-driver kexi-i18n

Afterwards I did...

sudo apt-cache search kexi
kexi - tool for manipulating database objects in KDE3
kexi-mysql-driver - kexi MySQL driver
kexi-postgresql-driver - kexi PostGreSQL driver
libkexi-dev - kexi development files
libkexif1 - library for KDE to read/display/edit EXIF informations (runtime)
libkexif1-dev - library for KDE to read/display/edit EXIF informations (devel
files)

So where is the mdb driver?

Art Alexion
Arthur S. Alexion LLC