Help in installing

Asima Abhishek asimabhishek at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 1 02:56:22 UTC 2006

I have a kbuntu cd and I am trying to install it on my computer (The computer does not have any OS on it right now).
  It shows messages about starting network, loading drivers etc but right after it says 'Configuring network interfaces.. ok' it just hangs there forever. I have let it go for 24 hours and it never goes to the next step.
  Can anyone help me with it?
  This computer is really old, it's got 450MHz pentium with 512 mb ram. Could that be the problem?

  Thanks
  --Abhishek