Adept crashes Dapper

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Fri Jan 20 17:39:14 UTC 2006

Mateusz Kijowski wrote:

> Dnia pi?tek, 20 stycznia 2006 15:56, Howard Coles Jr. napisa?:
>> Whenever I click the "reload" icon in the menu bar the following crash
>> occurrs, any ideas?
>> BEGIN QUOTE:
>>
>> (no debugging symbols found)
>> Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libthread_db.so.1".
>
> <cut>
>
> Does this even belong in here? Shouldn't you just file in a bugreport?

Of course it belongs here.  It's often possible to get a much better idea of
what needs to be reported in a bug if you ask others for their experiences
first.  Not to mention that once you do file a bug, if you already know it
affects others, you can ask them to add to it.

A bug report filed with nothing more than a trace will get much less
attention than one file & updated by half a dozen people with good
documentation.
--
derek