knet [was Kubuntu and ADSL?]

Scott sclewin at bmts.com
Thu Jan 12 13:43:27 GMT 2006

Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Has anyone tried knet and can confirm that it does the job?
>
> Jonathan

I have been using Knet for the last few days and it works fairly well
except that every time I boot up I need to enter my root password to
connect.  PPPoeConf is the best as it nicely connects your computer to
the internet every time you boot up, but with my laptop that does not
work, so I am using knet.  It seems some computers don't work that well
with PPPoeConf.

--
Your friend,
Scott

"Do to others as you would have them do to you."
Luke 6:31