Amarok and Lyrics in 1.3.7

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Tue Jan 3 02:00:20 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 03 January 2006 12:29, Eddie Torres wrote:
> James Gray wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > After installing the backported Amarok 1.3.7 from here:
> >
> > deb http://kubuntu.org/packages/amarok-1.3.7 breezy main
> >
> > I was pleasantly surprised at how much more stable it was over the
> > default breezy version.  However, the neat lyrics download feature broke.
> >  Apparently this is fixed in 1.3.8 but I can't find it packaged anywhere.
>
> I don't see any information about 1.3.8 being released unless you are
> talking about the svn version.

Indeed.  1.3.7 was (is) the last stable release and then there's the 1.4
series which are beta.  I'm guessing the bug report about the lyrics being
fixed in 1.3.8 is an SVN version that's not "official".

I guess without patching 1.3.7->1.3.8, I'll have to live with no lyrics until
the next stable release :( Bummer.

Cheers,

James
--
Miksch's Law:
	If a string has one end, then it has another end.