configuring wireless

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:50:27 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 14 February 2006 04:14, Paul Kaplan wrote:
> Whenever I try to use the network settings module of system settings to
> configure my wireless interface, the administrator mode crashes.  Doesn't
> crash for configuring by wired interface.
>
> What's happening?  How to fix?
> TIA
> Paul

Sounds like you may have used a driver and / or a config the utility doesn't
like.

I use a secured (NON WEP) key for my wireless and non of the admin utils has a
way to configure anything other than a standard WEP Key.  Seems silly to me
after all this time, but its true.

so as the other person suggested You may need to config things by hand.

--

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.

Christian Books On-Line http://risenbooks.com