Kubuntu KFA

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Fri Dec 29 07:04:32 UTC 2006

On Friday 29 December 2006 1:20 am, D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
> If anyone caught my Windows/laptop thread, you noticed I had a certain
> reservation about Kubuntu on my shiny new super el-cheapass laptop.

Well here's a little bitch.  Playing with the installer, I managed to resize
the Windows partition without committing anything.  I chose the manual
option, piddled, and hit the back button, but the NTFS partition got resized
anyway.

Kind of lame.

But oh well.  It just kind of cemented my decision before I had well and truly
made it.

--
D. Michael McIntyre