mailing lists

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 02:29:37 UTC 2006

On Thursday 28 December 2006 8:13 pm, Grumpy_Penguin wrote:
> On Thursday 28 December 2006 18:52, Howard Coles Jr. wrote:
> > On Thursday 28 December 2006 6:52 pm, Maynard Wright wrote:
> > > Hi, Howard,
> > >
> > > I want to form a local mailing list (using the phrase "mailing list" as
> > > does Mozilla) so that I can address an email using the name of that
> > > list and all members of the list will receive the email.  That's a
> > > feature built into Mozilla that I'm having trouble finding in Kontact.
> >
> > You know, now that I'm looking for it, I can't find it myself.  I
> > normally think of what you're talking about as a "Group" or "email
> > Distribution List". Heh.
> >
> > Well, I guess we need to "Request a feature".
>
> I think you are looking in the wrong place set it up in your address book

Well, I'll be.

I found it!!
While in "Contacts" in Kontact, click on "Settings" in the menu bar at the
top, then Click on "Show Extension Bar" -> "Distribution List editor"
It will replace the "Address Book Editor" whereever you have that placed on
your screen.  You can then add lists.

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.