OOo and smb

Chris Miller lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 03:05:06 UTC 2006

I wasn't aware it didn't work.  Are there any other more detailed
symptoms you can give me?  So far I have two mysterious black boxes in
my head with a beige Cat5e cable strung between them suspended in the
swirling mists of my mind's eye (on the familar, soft velvety black
backdrop).

On 12/26/06, Michael W. Holdeman <lists at ptfd.org> wrote:
> I srill must solve this issue, How can I get OOo to open and save files on smb
> shares?
>
> I have installed openoffice-gnome nd gnome-vfs, but still no go?
>
> Mike

==  ==  7 | |\| µ Ж    6 µ |2 µ  ==  ==