Poor Verdana Font Quality

Behrang Saeedzadeh behrangsa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 12:31:09 GMT 2006

Vayu,

Thanks for the response. Actually the problem with bold N and W
letters of the Verdana font on Linux is that they are always rendered
ugly, no matter AA being on or off.

I think this must be a bug in the bytecode interpreter or maybe
somewhere else in the X11 subsystem. It would be nice if someone on
the Kubuntu team could discuss the matter with the X11 guys and let us
know what do they say.

Regards,
Behi