vmware nework

nutchanat sattayakawee diiar at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 20:23:01 GMT 2006

I have installed vmware player for a moment and I
still have some problem with the network. I use NAT
for the guest OS(Windows XP). The problem is sometimes
I can't use the internet and the error is "the default
gateway is offline". I don't have much knowledge of
how the network works but I try to search for the
solution on the internet. Still I can't find any
solution to fix this problem. Sometimes, I can connect
to the internet without any problem, sometimes not. I
don't really know how this can happen. I don't do
anything with the configuration or the system. If
anyone knows what can cause this problem, please help

Thanks in advance.

Do You Yahoo!?