VNC Viewer

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 13:27:14 UTC 2006

On 24/12/06, Rashid ul Islam <rashid786 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Use Krdc and krfb. (client and server)
>
> -Rashid

Thanks, I had just discovered krdc. It seems that krdc is extremely
slow, however. A bit of googling led me to see that an older release
of the program claims to be slow because it uses only the outdated
protocols. I have seen no mention of this in the newer versions,
however, I find the default krdc program in Kubunu to be so slow as to
be unusable. I'd love to try TightVNC, but I can't seem to install it:
no ./configure script, and no executables in the tarball.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/333/mcintyre_joey.php
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/ajax.html