Printing pictures

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Sat Dec 23 15:31:40 UTC 2006

On Saturday 23 December 2006 8:53 am, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Folks come in here and lambast gimp-print-plugin without ever giving it a
> chance & its getting a bit old...

Reading back over the thread, it is clear to me that all three of us who
responded *have*, in fact, given the thing a chance.  By "without ever giving
it a chance" I think you must mean "without ever getting it working."

They're not the same thing.

I've read back over what I said, and I find that it was calm, reasonable, and
by no means a lambast.

Thank you for publishing a recipe that might achieve some good result with
that thing.

Unfortunately, I won't be making use of it, because I no longer own a color
printer.

> as the default, things will improve.  In the meantime, send them
> nastygrams asking when they'll switch.

Or better still, ask them politely, so your request is less likely to be
ignored.

--
D. Michael McIntyre