Browsing the web in Konqi

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 00:23:38 UTC 2006

I can load webpages in Konqueror just fine, but whenever I click a
lick it asks me in what app I want to open the file. I understand that
this is because I have Firefox set up as my default browser. And I
want to keep it that way- when I click on a local HTML file or a link
in Kmail, I want it to open in Firefox. But if I'm already browsing in
Konqi, then I want it to stay in Konqi. That means, clicking a link in
a webpage will open the page in the same window that I'm in, not in
Firefox. How to set this up? Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/xss.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/592/aaron_hall.php