GNU Java vs. Sun Java: What's the difference, what is better?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 19:01:02 UTC 2006

What are the differences between the GNU and Sun Javas? I know that
Sun invented Java and that it was just made open source. But what I
need to know are what are the differences from a user's perspective? I
intend to use Java in Firefox for some university work (they are
idiots, yes, I know, for writting in Java), and I don't know what
else, just yet. I've two machines: a 1.3gHz AMD box with 1GB RAM and a
2.0gHz Intel laptop with 2GB RAM.

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/lyrics/157/416/queen/live_killers.php