VNC Viewer

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 18:09:16 UTC 2006

I'm having problems with vncviewer and xvncviewer (I think that they
are the same program). When I start it from the command line I get a
very small window that says "VNC Server:" and there I suppose that I
am to enter the foriegn address, such as "12.34.56.78:1234", which I
do. There is no OK button, so I simply press Enter on the keyboard.
After a few seconds I get a windows that says "Server Dialog" in the
title bar, with a small textbox and nothing else. I tryed entering my
password into there and pressed Enter, but that did nothing.

So, how does one use this utility? Are there any alternatives? Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/552/3x_krazy.php
http://kitha.com