[OT] Adding Free Fonts to MS Office?!

Johnny Ernst Nielsen j_e_n_pub at yahoo.dk
Thu Dec 21 08:55:38 GMT 2006

Torsdag 21 december 2006 04:08 kvad Ali Milis:
> Johnny Ernst Nielsen wrote:
> > Try this:
> > kdesu konqueror
> > Then enter fonts:/ in Konqueror's address bar.
>
> Thank you! First, I have downloaded ''ATM'' from
> http://www.adobe.com/products/atmlight/ .
> Then, I copied the nimbus fonts from fonts:/Systems/
> Unfortunately, I could not install them into M$Windows :(.
> The message was "Activation Problem: Can not activate
> [font]. The font files are invalid".
> I tried to open the tar.gz files with no luck.
>
> In Google, most are about including MS Fonts
> into Linux, but not the reverse :(.
>
> Thank you for more clues.

I have no more clues.
I do not use *Ubuntu myself at the moment.
I assumed though that the access to fonts through Konqueror would be
the same on any Linux distribution.

Someone else will have to help.

---

Please do not send the same answer to both the list and in private.

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)