[OT] Adding Free Fonts to MS Office?!

Johnny Ernst Nielsen j_e_n_pub at yahoo.dk
Thu Dec 21 08:55:38 GMT 2006

Torsdag 21 december 2006 04:08 kvad Ali Milis:
> Johnny Ernst Nielsen wrote:
> > Try this:
> > kdesu konqueror
> > Then enter fonts:/ in Konqueror's address bar.
> Thank you! First, I have downloaded ''ATM'' from
> http://www.adobe.com/products/atmlight/ .
> Then, I copied the nimbus fonts from fonts:/Systems/
> Unfortunately, I could not install them into M$Windows :(.
> The message was "Activation Problem: Can not activate
> [font]. The font files are invalid".
> I tried to open the tar.gz files with no luck.
> In Google, most are about including MS Fonts
> into Linux, but not the reverse :(.
> Thank you for more clues.

I have no more clues.
I do not use *Ubuntu myself at the moment.
I assumed though that the access to fonts through Konqueror would be
the same on any Linux distribution.

Someone else will have to help.

Please do not send the same answer to both the list and in private.

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)