Compiling drivers

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sun Dec 17 13:35:51 UTC 2006

On Sunday 17 December 2006 04:48, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from Tez <binary_y2k2 at blueyonder.co.uk> who wrote:

> Yes, if you install the source it will go in /usr/src (and you usually
> have to extract it), the headers also go there.

Did this, tried again, now get an error:

checking for kernel version... The
file /usr/src/linux-source-2.6.15/include/linux/version.h does not exist.

Where does one get sources with a version.h included ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                     It is impossible to defend perfectly
                 against the attack of those who want to die.