Hardware detection

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Mon Dec 18 09:24:11 GMT 2006

On Monday 18 December 2006 01:19, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from Tez <binary_y2k2 at blueyonder.co.uk> who wrote:

> Just plug it in, you'll probably need to run "dpkg-reconfigure
> xserver-xorg" to get the X server running again, but after that, you can
> just use System Settings to configure the rest.

Just did that; buggered my video, but did not offer any options for the mouse.

Thanks,

Ron.

PS Do not worry over the video, I checked xorg.conf and repaired the video
section with vi before I tried it.
--
                     It is impossible to defend perfectly
                 against the attack of those who want to die.