Strange behaviour

Scott Mazur kubuntulists at littlefish.ca
Thu Dec 14 18:33:31 UTC 2006

Snipped part of your answer??  The complete copy of your response was in that
message.  Or did you feel I 'mis-quoted' you?

Perhaps you haven't checked you .xsession-errors file recently, which is were
those error messsages that can't go to the console are going.  Just because
you can't seem them doesn't magically make them disappear.  And yes, that does
mean EVERYBODY is getting those error messages (at least those without waco
tablets).

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:24:44 -0200, Hervé Fache wrote