iptables port fowarding rules help ..
Herve at lucidia.net
Wed Dec 13 17:50:30 UTC 2006
On 12/13/06, Mario Frechette <mariof2000 at videotron.ca> wrote:
> i am not a Pro at IPTABLES but is there anything obviously wrong with
> this script ??
If you're not a pro at iptables, where does this script come from?
It's far too complicated to me!
I would only have 8 rules:
- accept port #1 from wan
- forward port #1 from wan to machine on lan
- accept port #2 from wan
- forward port #2 from wan to machine on lan
- masquerade from lan to wan
- block unwanted input from wan
- block unwanted forward from wan
The last three rules are available at
More information about the kubuntu-users