Firefox Lockups

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 22:27:17 UTC 2006

Has anyone else had problems with Firefox  (2.0) just locking up?  I can be
browsing along on any website, with any kind of content, and at completely
random times Firefox will just freeze up.
There's no reason or rhyme, and no consistency about what kind of content, how
many tabs, or anything else.  Are there any known issues with the following
extensions:
Bibleserver Toolbar 2.0.0.0
checky 2.5  (says its not compatible, but I have no way to uninstall)
ContextMenu Extensions 4.0.2006011301  (says its not compatible, but I have no
way to uninstall)
DownThemAll 0.9.9.7
Forecastfox 0.9.3.1
Google Toolbar for Firefox 2.1.20060807L
ImageZoom 0.2.5 (says its not compatible, but I have no way to uninstall)
Also it happens running the Default Firefox Theme, as well as the Doodle
Classic 2.0.0.3 theme.

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.