new in kubuntu

John L Vifian jongleur at liripipe.com
Thu Dec 7 21:13:48 UTC 2006

On Thursday 07 December 2006 12:12 pm, Simon Edwards wrote:
> But when was the last time that you did that considering that most (all?)
> of the directories that are hidden are also only writable by root? In the
> last week? month? year even?

I just browsed /var/Log to read dpkg.log to see if the updates I did this
morning had included updates to Konqueror (they did), as I suddenly can't
load any of my saved view profiles -- the menu item is missing and the
toolbar icon doesn't do anything.  :-(

John Vifian
--
 Justify my text?  I'm sorry but it has no excuse.